Paradise Garden Boracay
- Check-in Time is 2:00 pm onwards and check-out Time is 12:00 nn – Request for early check-in/late check-out must be pre-arranged and confirmed by the Front Office Manager.
- Reservations must be covered by Booking Order.
- For cancellation (prior to guests arrival):
- Super Peak (30 days) – full charge (more than 31 days – 1 night charge)
- High Season (15 days) – full charge (more than 16 days – 1 night charge)
- Low Season (7 days) – full charge (more than 8 days – 1 night charge)
- For No Show- full charg e.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 12nn
Extension of less than 6 hours is charged 50% the rate. Extension of more than 6 hours is charged 1 day.
SAFEKEEPING OF VALUABLE ITEMS
Money, jewelry and other valuable items are requested to be deposited in safety boxes. The hotel shall not be responsible to any declared losses in guest’s room.
ROOM CLEARING / ROOM CHECKING
Housekeeping regularly cleans and checks the rooms. Should guest requires privacy, the Hotel requests to hang DO NOT DISTURB Sign.
DAMAGE TO THE HOTEL PROPERTY
Any damage to the hotel room or in its premises caused by guest or his visitors shall be accountable to the guest.
DROPPING OF KEYS
The guest is requested to drop key in Front Office when leaving the hotel premises. Lost Keys shall be accountable to the guest.
THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER GUEST
The guest can be required to transfer room in any event beyond control.
NO HANGING OF CLOTHES
Please refrain from hanging your clothes at the veranda, trees and also the garden. Pls. hang your clothes in the hanger string located at the bathroom.
VISITORS INSIDE THE ROOM ARE STRICTLY DISCOURAGED
Visitors shall be allowed to stay in the room at 10:00pm only. Visitors staying with guest for the night shall be charged to the guest accordingly.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Under no circumstances shall animal of any kind be permitted inside guest’s room or its premises.
ANY PUNGENT SMELLING FOOD IS PROHIBITED
Any pungent smelling fruit or food will not be allowed in the guestroom or its premises.
COOKING / IRONING OF CLOTHES INSIDE THE ROOM IS PROHIBITED
Please call our Housekeeping local # 424 & 425.
THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT GUEST REQUEST TO EXTEND STAY DURING HIGH OCCUPANCY.
A strict management prerogative.
WELCOME AND HAVE ENJOYABLE STAY
A Sincere wish from Paradise Garden and Staff